Tuesday 16 May 2017

Eastern Palace Stationary Set reloaded in tranquil tide!








Hi folks,

i know you didn´t expect me to come up with another posting for today as i am half way off to the ferry already.. but i made this stationary set in a different colour scheme, still using the eastern Palace DSP and wanted to quickly show it to you.

The tutorial for this set is available for purchase in my Etsy Store, you can purchase it here:


The PDF file will be available for download immediately after payment has been processed and comes in English language and imperial measurements.

The set itself will also be up for sale in my Etsy store shortly, and you can purchase the Set from my store then if you prefer to buy it ready made!

I hope you are enjoying my makes and this was it for today for sure as i need to go to bed now and sleep before i head off down South to catch my ferry at 9 am tomorrow morning!

Have a great time and speak to you soon

JoJo xx