Saturday 13 May 2017

Card Set in a Gift Box with magnetic closure





Enjoy the teaser video !
 





Good evening folks,

i was making this beautiful box this afternoon and thought it needs cards inside instead of treats and chocolates...
So i made a small set of 3 cards that have a velum sleeve instead of  an envelope becaue for some reason i am totally into vellum sleeves these days!
Must be a slight overdose of  my Eastern Palace Premium Bundle.. i promise this is the last make featuring the dies, Designer papers and stamps from this Suite!
I admit, it´s a very beautiful set and  i will find it hard to go back to all my other lovely SU stash.. nevertheless i must focus on my other stash, too.
My unuesed stamp sets get upset otherwise haha!
So this pretty box is quite large and can easily take more than 3 cards but i ran out of emerald envy card stock so i had to leave it at 3 cards only. 
If there is interest in this box, i am happy to make a tutorial for it, just let me know what you think.

The products i used are all SU and can be purchased in my shop, links to all products are in the product list below.
i hope you like his box and thanks for droppin by. 
Have a good night and see you tomorrow

JoJo xx


Product List