Saturday 8 April 2017

Unusual Triple stamped card by Crafty JoJo







Hello dear friends,

i am posting this cute little triple stamped card that is featuring the bermuda bay card stock and ink pad!

I just love this colour and decided to create a rather unusual triple stamped panel in the shape of circles... 
Stamping  the flourish from the falling flower stamp set, i arranged my circles following the shape of the flourish and layered the stamped design on bermuda bay turquoise circles.
The white front panel of my card was stamped all over with the cute little flowers from the same stamp set, so was the sentiment.
I just added a few rhinestones to add some bling and layered my sentiment with dimensionals as well as my triple stamped circles.

The measurements for this cute little make are as follows:

bermuda bay card stock:
1x   5" x 11 1/2"
1x   4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
white card stock:
1 x    4 1/2" x 5 1/4"
1 x    4" x1"

Circles were punched with the 2" and 1 3/4" circle punches

Thanks for dropping by and have a fab Saturday!
Shopping list is also posted below, just in case you want to order some stash.

Bye for now

JoJo xx
Product List