Saturday 15 April 2017

Succulents, Rosettes & Butterflies meet Easel Card!




Good morning folks,

i want to start the day with my favourite DSP, which is the succulent gardens.
I used the paper to fold my rosette, my butterflies and matted it on my panels.
I added little accents by die-cutting some flowers from the succulent gardens die set and arranged it all as seen on my card.
The rosettes were actually scored on a current  craft magazine freebie, which allows to create butterlies, hearts and round rosettes.
I just love how easy it was to make these and i think they look great on my card.
 I used wild wasabi  and whisper white card stock to create my card base and my panels that were layered with the DSP.
What cannot be seen well in the pictures is the border of the big round rosette, which has been punched before scoring so it has a pretty border to it .
I used 1" circles to glue my rosette and butterflies on in order to hold them in shape.
The flowers were decorated with a basic pearl embellishment in the center and i also added some pearls to the corners of my card as seen.
The butterflies have got antennas made from thin craft wire , that has a green faceted pearl to it on the ends. I curled the wire around my pencil before gluing the antennas in place.
A button from the pastels collection has been used to decorate the butterflies.
I used foam pads to layer my stopper onto my card base.

The measurements for the card stock and DSP are as follows:

Card base: 11 1/2" x 5 3/4", score at 2 3/4" and 5 3/4"
Easel panel: 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"
stopper: 4 3/4" x 2" and 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"

green card stock:
2 x  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
1 x  4 1/2" x 1 3/4"

DSP:
2 x  5 1/8" x 5 1/8"
1 x 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"

I hope you like my card, why don´t you drop me a comment and let me know what you think?
Bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List