Saturday 15 April 2017

Hexagonal " make a Medallion" box 4" high





Good evening friends,

my second make for today is this hexagonal box i created with the help of the window
box thinlits dies.
I also used the Sale-A-Bration freebie "make a Medallion" stamp set to create my own designer paper from vanilla card stock.
I really love this stamp set and am so glad to have it as i have used it in so many projects and it has this oriental touch i so love.

The box can be amended in  length to any size you need/prefer/want  which makes this project even more interesting.
I have used rose red card stock for the box base and very vanilla for my stamping For the lid, i used a scrap piece of rich razzleberry card stock , cut a circle from it as the background for my stamped medallion.
I fussy cut the medallion and layered it  with foam pads to my lid.
A few sparkly Rhine stones finished my box off.

Measurement for the card stock:
11 1/2" x 4", score on long side at
1 7/8", 3 3/4",5 5/8", 7 1/2",9 3/8" and 11 1/4".

The 6 panels measure 1 5/8" x 3 3/4" 
The sopping list is at the bottom of this post, as always.
Thanks for reading all this and have a happy Easter weekend!

JoJoxx



Product List