Sunday 9 April 2017

Emboss magic technique Card






Hi everyone,

today, i am playing around with heat embossing , and this is another way of creating a beautiful card with this technique!
My card stock was white, and i stamped my flower design with versamark on the white mat.
I then heat embossed my stamping with white glitter  embossing powder, and after that i rubbed Marina Mist and Soft Sky, two lovely blue tones, over my embossed panel.
The ink on my ink pads is water based, so it does not stick to the embossed surface, and therefore my white heat embossed design will remain white, whilst the background takes the colour.
I then punched out a 2" circle and stamped the  flower again in soft sky, and the sentiment in Marina Mist on a triangular shaped piece of scrap card stock.
I glued my mat to the card base, and  layered my sentiment on top of it. The circle was added using dimensionals to add some dimension to the card.
Finishing touches were given by adding a few Rhine stones here and there, and my beautiful card was done!
Other than my first card i did this morning, where i used alcohol based ink to colour in the embossed design, with this technique, using water based inks, i can create a totally different look.
I just love this design and am chuffed with my card, love it!
Thanks for dropping by today and don´t forget to subscribe to my blog an my Youtube channel if you don´t want to miss out on my daily updates.
Bye for now
JoJo xx

Product List