Thursday 2 March 2017

Quick gift box with vellum belly band




Good evening my dear friends,

tonight i am coming up with this cute little gift box that features a vellum belly band!

It´s a quick and easy make and i am currently uploading the video tutorial to my Youtube channel.

It features the botanical builders die set and the flourish stamp from the falling flowers stamp set, and i hope you love it just as much as i do!

Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel to not miss out on my tutorial!

Card stock measures  8" x 6"
vellum measures 9 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Score card stock like follows:
short side:
1" and 5" ( or at 1" on either ends)
long side:
2", 3", 5", 6"

Please enjoy my newest video tutorial here:





Below i have posted a list of the stampin up! range i have used to create this pretty box.
Thanks for dropping by tonight and have a good evening!

JoJo xx


Product List