Tuesday 21 March 2017

Mother´s day Easel Card










Good morning folks!

We are heading towards mother´s day, and it´s the time of the year where we get busy, don´t we?
I did this easel card today for mother´s day occasion, and got carried away with my dies.. 

I used 5 different die sets and this is how it ended!
Please watch my little video , too to see how the card folds and can be sent in an envelope!



I hope you like my little creation, and here are the measurements  for my card:

8 1/4" x 4 1/4" in night of navy blue card stock, score on the long side at 4 1/8"
2 pieces 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" 
score one of the smaller pieces at 3/4", this will later form the hanging part.

I used the floral boutique designer paper to decorate my easel panel and die cut the strip across it in white card stock from the so detailed thinlits die set.

I used the label dies from the stylish stems framelits dies to cut a white and a blue label in layering sizes and stamped my greeting in denim dandy from the so in love stamp set.

I used dimensionals to layer the labels, then glued it onto the die cut belt that i attached to my designer paper.

I used the largest die from the detailed floral thinlits die set to create the hanging panel, decorating it with die cut flowers and a flourish from the flourish thinlits die set.

Flowers were cut from the succulent framelits die set.

The white floral panel that stops the easel from collapsing was die cut from the so detailed thinlits die set.

I used wet glue to piece all my bits together and added basic pearl embellishments to the flower´s centers, and that was my card finished off.

The measurements i am using fit perfectly with the dies used for this card so no trimming of any of your die cut pieces is necessary, making this card looking beautiful and neat.

I hope you like my creation and let me know what you think of it in the comments, thank you.

Bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List