Monday 6 March 2017

Have a look at my Sale-A-Bration freebies i got today!



Hello my dear friends,

i received my latest stampin up! order today, and it qualified for quite a few freebies.. Just have a look at the picture!
I cannot wait to try out the new stamp sets..  still cannot believe i got all this for free, just because it´s the current promotion!
I really cannot wait to try out the glitter card stock, and just look at all those stamps! OMG! i really don´t know where to start tomorrow..
The free Designer papers are so beautiful and i already have got loads of ideas in my head by just looking at them...

Who wouldn´t want to receive beautiful crafting stash for free?
Stampin up! never falls short of amazing me , time and time again!

If you have been considering just lately to sign up as a stampin up! demonstrator, but haven´t done so yet, let me tell you that NOW is the perfect time to join the fun, as it won´t get any better than THIS:



 

But even if you only fancy adding a few new bits to your stash, make sure to get them now because for every 45 pounds of ordering value you can choose from the free Sale-A-Bration product range.. and it´s breathtakingly awesome!

Get your order in now to not miss out on this promotion, or even better, sign up today and join the fun!


I am looking forward to tomorrow, as i will be crafting all day long!

Thanks for dropping by and reading all this and hope to see you again soon

JoJo xx