Friday 24 February 2017

Cute gift bag, very easy to make!



Hello@ all,

I know i haven´t been posting a lot of stuff just lately but this was down to a few things missing, so i have been crafting almost every day for the last week but haven´t posted it, so please excuse the lot of posts now coming all out at once...

I am so in love with the botanical builder die set that i have used it on almost all my projects last week!
For this little gift bag i designed a quite unusual closure; its folded down twice and the wide brown organza ribbon holds it together, being tied into a big bow!

I basically stamped my flourish design all over my card stock, placing it randomly. I die cut the flowers from the botanical builder dies set , scored my paper bag on the score board and put it together.
To close my bag, i folded it over twice and secured the fold with my organza ribbon, finishing my bag off with the flowers, using glue dots to put them into place.
I added the metal rimmed pearls to the flower centers and my bag was done!

I really love the colour co-ordinating papers and ink pads stampin up! has, because they make crafting a walk in the park... it´s so relaxing.. don´t you feel the same?
If you are a compassionate crafter just like me, would you fancy joining my team?

To learn more about how to become a stampin up! demonstrator, please read here.


I hope you love this design as much as i do, thanks for reading until here,

JoJo xx

Product List