Thursday 12 May 2016

Vintage Look Birthday Card with a cute Tag




Hello and good day to all my friends on here!
I love the vintage look of this cute little birthday card..

I used the Gelatos to create the background, washing the Gelato pigments out with water and creating some texture by sponging the wet panel with a paper tissue. Once dried, i stamped my flowers and sentiments, with fading ink to help with the vintage look.

I distressed both panels with scissors and ink as well as the card itself.
The orange panel got stamped with random  flowers,too.

Finally, i attached a little tag with a brad  and added two little bows to m card before i layered the panels as seen onto my card stock, using double sided sticky tape.

And to finish my card off i ended up adding some faux stitching around the card itself as well as the first panel.

Now i think this card looks gorgeous and  i hope you love it, too!
Thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx