Wednesday 11 May 2016

Commissioned Wedding Card




Good afternoon everybody

this is a commissioned wedding card that a good friend of mine asked me to create for her friend´s wedding. She didn´t want the usual champagne pink white themed cards you can buy everywhere and was therefore asking me to create one for her.

So i die cut two hearts and layered them on beige card stock, before sticking them with foam pads to the embossed front panet. I also added 3 strips of ribbon to the left of the beige embossed front panel and a white bow and 2 butterflies.

I layered that on a slightly bigger panel from light grey and white card stock, that i attached to a third panel in slightly darker grey and white card stock , using foam pads to add some dimension.

I decorated the third panel with 1/8 " silver and white ribbon on the left side and 5 silvery white half pearls.

To finish the card off i attached the whole layered front panels to my card front  and am currently creating the box that will hold this beautiful and elegant wedding card.

The insert will be vellum with white flourish  imprints  and the box will be white card stock , held togehter with a bow from the same ribbons i used on the card.

I hope you like my wedding themed card and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx