Saturday 21 May 2016

Floral Bloom Cards made from Freebies of a Crafting magazine


Good evening @ all

i just quickly wanted to show you these two lovely cards that are made entirely from free toppers and designer papers that came with a recent card making magazine!

I think they look amazing and i love how colourful they are.

As a passionate crafter i often rely on the freebies in crafting magazines as i have got a large collection of stamps and papers in my stash, entirely from those magazines..

The artistic skill needed to make a pretty card from these is not too high, so for a routined crafter, it might not really be a challenge  or even acceptable to use the freebies on their cards.
I don´t think there is anything wrong with also using up the free papers and toppers, especially when they are as beautiful as these were!

I hope you agree with me and love these colourful floral bloom cards as much as i do!

Thanks for watching  and visiting my blog

JoJo xx