Monday 25 April 2016

Embossed XL Card with detachable Tag




Hello my dear friends,

i have worked on this card the whole afternoon because making the flowers was really a fiddly job and took me forever!
Also, i struggled very much to take a decent picture of the embossed front panel which looks like it hasnt been embossed very well - which is not the case! 
But for some reason the light in my home just doesnt allow me to take a picture where the panel shows up in all its beauty.
Never mind,  i will try again tomorrow in daylight.
I used a sheet of of printed vellum with some washi tape, layered that with various sized card stock and added the embossed front panel to it, leaving a secret pocket for the tag which can be pulled out on the right top side.
The blue doily is die cut from blue felt and layered with the same printed vellum as the bottom of the card.
The flowers are made from thick watercolor paper and are a bit fiddly to make but once finished, they just look great
I hope you like today´s creation and if you want a tutorial for it ( or the flowers) let me know!

JoJo! xx