Tuesday 30 April 2019

BREAKING NEWS!




DESIGN TEAM MEMBER 


Dear all,

i am delighted to announce that i have been asked to join the 
 international crafters companion design team!

I am delighted and feel very honoured as i have been working for over two years to improve my skills to be finally good enough to get a design team call like this!

Looking forward to see my work on TV channels such as Create & Craft TV, HSN, QVC and on all social media one can imagine, truly chuffed !

As of today, i will be producing cards and other paper craft projects with the crafters companion product range exclusively and you will all find them here!

If you don` t want to miss out on my newest tutorials and makes, please subscribe to my channels/social media/this blog !

I am already off to my craft room as i have plans to design my first official CC DT project!

Bye for now and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx