Tuesday 17 April 2018

Cute table decoration with Daisy Delight















Good evening friends,

today i made this little table decoration, which is going to be the tables centerpieces at the Allendale Golf Club Club House.

I used night of navy and whisper white card stock to stamp my daisy from the daisy delight stamp set, then punched the daisies out with the coordinating handheld punch.

I wired them with hot glue on the wire, then added a white pearl to the centers with hot glue, and mini glass beads in gold from my nail stash to decorate the centers of my daisies.
I think it looks really fresh and will look gorgeous on all the tables!

Little details like the pearl and golden mini glass beads up the whole appearance of the paper decoration and its so much fun making them , too!

I also die cut a few leaves from green card stock to add to the look, and i am very pleased with how much one can get out of a little effort really!

the pearls are 8mm plastic pearls from Aliexpress.com and the golden mini glass beads were from Aldi last year!
Aldi used to do a manicure set /nail art set and they included the mini beads in a small bottle. I thought this might be the ideal project to finally use them up!

I hope you like my arrangement and happy crafting!
Thanks for looking  and bye for now


JoJo xx


Product List