Friday 24 March 2017

Dragonflies Birthday Card




Good evening everybody

today i din´t have much time to craft because our sheep ave gone into labour and the first 5 lambs were born, two of them apparently premature, one with lung problems and the other one very tiny.
So i got involved in farm work more than crafting today, and my card for today is rather simple and basic compared to what i usually craft.
Still, i also love doing this type of cards and i am quite pleased with the outcome!

I used wild wasabi card stock, whisper white and slate card stock for my card, the dragonflies die set, the oh so succulent die set for the flower and stamped with the dragonflies stamp set.

Finishing touches were brought in by the 1/82 white ribbon and basic pearl embellishments, and that was my card done!
The Card base measures 5" x. 6 " and my white front panel is 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" .

I will post a link list of all the items used below so you can look up what you still need to make this card.
Thanks for dropping by and have a good evening

JoJo xx
Product List