Thursday 23 March 2017

A wooden treasure chest in a succulent garden!







Good evening everybody,

i was actually creating the template for this type of box when i had the idea to make it look like a wooden treasure chest.. and so the original idea of creating a template for another kind of box became secondary.. once the wooden look was achieved i decided to use my favourite set of dies to add some decorations to it.. succulent gardens are my passion.. and so i ended up creating this cute little scenery.. i am planning to arrange it on a one way plate with bird sand, some small pebbles and fill the box with mini Easter eggs, then wrap it all up into foil and give it away as a gift on Easter.

What do you think of my creation?
I really got excited about the embossing folder that creates a wooden surface  and i absolutely love the look!
Let me know what  you think!
In the mean time, i will post the list of stampin up! stash i used for this project.

Thanks for visiting my blog and i hope you found plenty of inspiration, please feel free to subscribe to my blog and come back soon!
Bye for now

JoJo xx




Product List