Saturday 27 August 2016

Inked And Embossed Birthday Card!



Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I never intended to stay away for THAT long but i just couldn´t make it back to crafting any earlier!

After i came back from my trip abroad, i was so busy with the preparations of moving house, and once moved, i was busy with looking after grand children and my niece and nephew for about 5 weeks that i was so distracted from my crafting business that i just couldn´t get back to it!
I hope you all had a fabulous summer holiday and plenty of sun and really enjoyed all those barbecues and lazy days out in the sun!

My most recent card is a hommage to the summer.. in warm orange and red tones i inked my embossed panel  and stamped a sentiment  in the center..
it just reminds me of a beautiful sun set  and i hope you like my creation!

I am so looking forward to getting back to crafting as i have bought a lot of new things for my stash that all still need to be tried out for the very first time..

I bought beautiful dies and am bursting with ideas of what to do with them!

Until then have a nice evening and thanks for dropping by!
 
JoJo xx