Thursday 6 June 2019

layering stamps & dies sets launch on 8.6.19 at Create & Craft TV




 






Good evening all,

after a few weeks of silence i finally can reveal what i have been working on - these are my samples for the new product launch on Create & Craft TV on 8.6.19!
This stamp and die set is a layering stamp that allows to create beautiful multi-coloured wreaths as its layering! A matching die is included to allow easy die cutting of the stamped image!

There are six different stamp&die sets launching , and my second allocation from this series was the lovebirds, and here are my samples:







This set is so cute! you can change the colour scheme around so easily and always create a different and new look! this is something i really love about this product!
The last card is a rocking card and has a pendulum hidden inside to allow the birds to swing gently when the card is pushed down on on side.

There is a little video for the rocking birds card in my fb group as well as my fan page, and i will be doing a live tutorial in my fb group this weekend where i will show you in detail how i made this card!
Feel free to join my group, the link is in the right side column of this blog. just scroll down a bit to find it!

I am inviting you to watch the product launch on Create & Craft TV on the 8th of this month, and you will see all the different pictures, there is a super beautiful butterfly, a flamingo, a unicorn and a super cut teacups design in this collection, too!

There is so much to discover , trust me ,you don`t want to miss out on these! My personal favourite is the butterfly set, or is it the flamingo? The unicorn is also really magical... never mind, i guess i will buy the whole collection anyway once its become available!

Thanks for dropping by and i promise there is a lot more in the pipeline, waiting to be revealed!
Bye for now,

JoJo xx