Thursday 6 June 2019

and even more water colouring!





Hi peeps,

here is another one i made using the Spectrum Noir Aqua markers!
Seriously impressed with the vibrancy of these colours, and how well they blend.

The dragon is a pink ink stamp and i stamped it on the Crafter`s Companion water colour card  for best results.

I love my markers and will probably colour this stamp in with the colour blend pencils, too, just for the fun of it!
I believe colouring in is very therapeutic and its very relaxing, too..
When i get stressed, i disappear into my craft room and a few hours later its a total mess but i made something nice and that`s what it`s all about, isn`t it?

You can have a look at the Spectrum Noir markers and pencil range at the Crafter`s companion website, and i guarantee you will want to buy some, too!

I often do live tutorials in my Fb group, feel free to join and watch me colouring in, showing colouring techniques is use across the product range, or watch me creating paper craft projects with the amazing product range Crafter`s Companion has got!

There is hardly anything i dislike from their range, honestly!

So thanks for coming back today !Have a nice evening 

JoJo xx