Thursday 2 May 2019





Dear all,

it is with great pride that i can announce that not only have i been accepted to the Crafters Companion Design Team UK, but also for the Spectrum Noir Design Team TV!

I am over the moon and feel very honoured and very grateful to be given this opportunity.

My role in both teams will be to create content for social media, TV channels like Create & Craft TV, HSN, QVC and others and promote our product range as well as tutorials and lives!

You will find a wealth of Facebook lives, Video tutorials and of course loads of inspiration and new projects to try out on my social media and this blog.

I am very proud to be a brand ambassador for one of the biggest craft suppliers in the UK/world and will try my hardest to not fall short of expectations!

Please follow my Instagram, Youtube channel, my Facebook page and join my Facebook group for the best experience!

Thank you all so much for supporting me i never thought i would make it so quickly into 2 of  the biggest Design teams of a truly global company.

Lots of fun to come!

JoJo xxx