Friday 3 May 2019

Colorista "under the sea" theme







Dear all,

today, i want to talk to you about the crafters companion colorista range.
The products consists of marker pens, pencils, metallic markers and a variety of colouring books.


I just love the colorista colouring books.. Today, I coloured in the seahorses from the maritime themed colorista book.
I used the alcohol markers, seen in the picture and the dark colorista pencil for shadowing plus I added gold metallic ink here and there.

The paper of the sheets in the colorista colouring books are of a very good quality and thick enough to create a box or card from it, too!

I often colour a sheet in and then make a fancy box from it. The seahorses are practically calling for a match with the just launched, brand new nautical range!

All spectrum noir pens blend easily and allow to create colour depth and interesting effects very easily.

Have you tried the new triblend markers yet?
Why not head over to crafters companion`s website and browse the range?

The pens and books come in very affordable packs and a huge variety of themes.
I also love the ones printed on black card.. the metallic markers are delivering a superb result on those, trust me!

if you are interested in a workshop where you can learn how to use alcohol markers and/or watercolour markers, please let me know by sending me an Email to JoJoCrafty@freenet.de

I`m always happy to help!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

JoJo xx