Saturday 12 May 2018

Hand coloured birthday card








Good evening dear friends,

and here is my 2nd make for today!
I love the butterfly and it was so much fun colouring it in. I used alcohol markers to colour the card in and practised my shading skills, too.
I love how the butterfly has come out and also the flowers look  lovely with the red dotted accents that i added to each petal.

I always love to use really large stamps to colour them in by hand and i do believe this kind of card is truly a gift in itself as so much work and time and also skill goes into creating them.
I love doing them and i think my next card` n cuppa event at Craft Cafe @Allendale Golf Course will be colouring in large stamped images!

If you are interested in attending, drop me a pm or Email to find out all details and/or to book your place.
Cost is £ 5 only and that includes all materials for the card and even a nice cuppa!

We always have a nice chat while crafting together and am always looking forward to meeting new people.
The card `n cuppa events are suitable for beginners, too as every card will be made step by step , it`s easy and you will make a card you never thought you would be capable of every time!

I also have a Facebook group, and if you havent joined yet, here is opportunity knocking on your door:


Thanks for dropping by tonight and happy crafting!

Bye for now 

JoJo xx