Friday 11 May 2018

Dragonfly meets Rainbow








Hello and good evening everybody,

today i made this card in my brand new Studio at the Allendale Golf Course , where i have my Studio set up inside the Club House!

The Allendale Golf Course is open to all visitors and not just club members, and i run the Craft Cafe up there, too.
Besides the menu that has loads of freshly cooked foods and snacks on it, i run my paper craft workshops, cooking sessions and sewing workshops on a regular base in it.

Please visit & like my Facebook page to not miss out on the published events if you haven`t done so yet.
This is my Facebook page:


This card features the dragonfly die set and i created a rainbow colour fade effect to the dragonfly.
The embossing folder was a freebie in last`s Sale-A-Bration promotion and makes the card look so neat!

I am posting the material list below so you can see all the things i have used for this 5" x 7" card.

Thanks for dropping by tonight and hope to see you soon on one of my workshops!
Bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List