Tuesday 10 April 2018

My Swaps for Onstage Local Telford 2018 + free video tutorials









Hi lovely people,

i am just quickly showing you my two swaps i created for the onstage event in Telford 2018!

The first one is a really pretty card featuring the beautiful Day stamp set, and the second one is wildflower seeds in a vellum bag, featuring the autumn harvest stamp set.

I created the free video tutorials in the aftermath of the onstage event because i simply did not have enough swaps for everyone. I made 50, and they were gone in less than 10 minutes, so seemed to be really popular and now all those who couldn`t attend or did not get one can make the projects, too.

The free video tutorials can be watched here:





So i won`t be talking loads about the swaps here any more as the tutorials really show it all. I wish you all happy crafting and thanks for dropping by!

Bye for now

JoJo xx