Tuesday 27 March 2018

Traditional Easter Card made to order









Good evening everybody,

today, i was asked to make a traditional kind of old fashioned Easter Card, and this is wha ti came up with.

I used Kraft card stock to create the card base 7" x  5", then distressed the edges with chocolate chip, using sponge daubers.
I stamped my egg from the hello Easter stamp set on white card stock and coloured it in with 
the stampin blends alcohol markers.
I fussy cut the egg and layered it with dimensionals to a white doily.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped on a 4" x 1" strip of Kraft card stock, using chocolate chip again.
I used the trio curvy corner punch to decorate the corners of the sentiment , then used some jute ribbon to weave through the punched corners and tying the ends to a cute little bow.
I finished the look off with two small half pearls on either side of the sentiment, and my Easter card was done!

This card is kind of cute and because its coloured in by hand it has a personal touch to it. Still, it`s quick and easy to make , so i hope you will give it a try, too!

Thanks for dropping by tonight and have a good evening
bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List