Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Gicaho Junior ! + free video tutorial










Good evening my dear friends,

today i was working on a smaller version of the Gicaho, and this is what i came up with, featuring two super cute stamp sets that are also brand new.

I have made a free video tutorial of this gift card holder, too, and you can watch it here:



The cards are really easy to make and also a great project to craft with children!
I used the watercolour pens to colour my images in and the extra thick white card stock makes these gift card holders super sturdy!

I hope you love my little make here and fancy making your own now.
Why don`t you join my Facebook group here and show us what you made from this? You can join my group here:

Crafty JoJo`s official group 

I am still recovering all my lost data when my old laptop broke down so i spend hours every day recovering passwords and logins, and once i have managed to get back into my shopping list app i will also post the shopping list.
In the mean time, please refer to the video tutorial to see which stamp sets exactly i have used and what siye the handheld circle punch was.
I am mentioning all measurements, too so there should be no need to put hem up here again, shouldit?

Thanks for your patience and for dropping by today.

JoJo xx