Saturday 23 September 2017

The Book of Tags
















Good afternoon dear friends,
today, i want to show you my book of tags which is very easy to make with the help of the envelope punch board.
I chose the beautiful  painted autumn DSP which is just lovely!

It´s so colourful and has some very cute patterns, too.
I stamped and die cut the flowers from various stamp sets that go well with the autumn theme and the album is held together by twine fed through eyelets.
Each envelope holds a tag for plenty of space for notes, pictures and keepsakes.

I used chipboard for the cover that i wrapped in DSP, and  the album covers measure 4 1/4" x 6 3/4" each.
I cut 7 pieces of DSP to 8" x 8" and scored on the envelope punch board at the 3 1/8" mark to create my envelopes. I left one side open and glued the flap to the backside of my envelope, so the tags can be inserted from the top, sliding in.
The tags measure 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" and i punched 7 circles , each 1 1/2" in size, scored them in half and layered the circles to the top of my tags, putting an eyelet in.
I also punched 2 wholes to the left side of each envelope, then put eyelets in them, too.
Once the covers i made from chipboard were covered with DSP, i also marked the holes for the eyelets in the covers, and fitted them with eyelets, too.
To tie the pockets  and covers together, i fed  twine through all eyelets twice and tied it to a loose fit, allowing for space to add stuff to the pockets.

I then stamped flowers and leaves from various stamp sets and die cut and fussy cut the stamped images to decorate my inside  of the album.
I also created to pouches for the insice of  the covers, using DSP that i cut to 4 1/2 " x 5", scoring at 1/2" on 3 sides, then cutting it diagonally to form the pouches.
Those were also decorated with stamped flowers.
I also added two rounds of elastic band vertically round the covers, securing it o the backside of the album with card stock and DSP.

The elastic band will help keep the album shut tight.
Have a look at the album here:



I hope you like my creation and will give it a try. You can find all supplies i used for this album in the shopping list below.
Thanks for dropping by and have a good evening!
Bye for now

JoJo xx




Product List