Monday 28 August 2017

Autumn Greeting Card









 





Good morning friends,

i want to start the week with a card featuring the brand new stamp set painted autumn!
The stamp set has layering stamps for the flowers, the leafs and even a coordinated handheld punch and i just love the flower!
I fussy cut one of the flowers from my card stock and layered it to my card front on dimensionals, and the depth that this adds to my card is making the card more vivid i think.

This card is easy to make and also features the new garden green card stock from the painted autumns card stock pack and teams up with chocolate chip quite well.

I stamped my flowers using peekaboo peach and tangerine tango and i do believe this combo is gorgeous!

You must take a look at the new catalogue as soon as its out because there is just too much nice stuff in it and  i will show you plenty more makes from it this week!
Thanks for dropping by today and have a nice week and always happy crafting!
For more inspiration, please join my Facebook group and subscribe to my Youtube channel if you havent´t done so yet!

Thanks for dropping by and bye for now

JoJo xx