Saturday 8 July 2017

This was today´s Card´n Cuppa Card at the Forge Studios, Allendale







Good evening folks,

i just wanted to show you the card we made today at my Card´n Cuppa afternoon at the Forge Studios in Alledale!

The card is so pretty and the colours are fresh like a breeze and everybody loved it!

I hold my Card ´n Cuppa evets every Saturday afternoon at the Forge Studios, and we craft together , chat and have a cuppa.
There is no need to book, you just turn up at 14:30 in the afternoon and join me!

This card features the fabulous Orchid Builder die and stamp set and the brand new background stamp tree rings !

I chose bermuda bay card stock and ink for the background and stamped my orchids in tempting turquoise!
 The sentiment is from the better together stamp set and i die cut it in an oval shape from the stitched shapes framelits die set.
I would love to meet you next Saturday at the Forge for a chat and another awesome card we will craft together, so why don´t you drop by?

I wish you all a happy weekend and bye for now

JoJo xx
Product List