Monday 3 July 2017

Male themed Card for the Global Design Challenge









Good afternoon @all,

i found time today to participate in the current global design challenge, which is open for everyone who wishes to participate.
This week, it´s a sketch challenge and you can read more about the challenge and about how to join here:
Global Design Project - Challenge 094

I made this card by creating a 6" x 5" card base in crumb cake,
I featured the brand new coffee break DSP.
I cut a smaller panel of card stock to 4" x 4 1/2" and layered it with more DSP from the same pack , slightly twisting it to make it look more interesting.
I stamped and die cut my greeting as well as my coffee cup embellishment and layered it with dimensionals to the card front.
I used the chocolate chip ink pad and crumb cake card stock for it and  used a strip of left over dark brown card stock to create the horizontal flag, and that was my card done!

I think the cad is great to give to a man due to its colour scheme and in general i love the brand new coffee break product suite.
You can browse the whole range in my SU web shop here.

I hope you like my little make and am looking forward to the comments of the global design project judges team.
Thanks for dropping by and have a nice evening and bye for now.

JoJo xx
Product List