Thursday 29 June 2017

Orchid decoration






Hello dear friends,

i totally got carried away with my new Orchid Builder stamp and die bundle... i kept stamping and die cutting , then got myself some twigs from the garden and used hot glue to put the Orchids on my twigs.

I just love Orchids and  the Orchid Builder Bundle is also great for room decorations and not just for cards!

It´s very easy to stamp and combine the  flowers and they are available in various sizes and  of course you can stamp them in any colour you like.. 
I used the brand new colour berry burst to stamp my Orchids and i love the colour!
This stamp & die set is my new favourite and i know i will be making loads of cards and boxes with this!
I used the extra thick whisper white card stock to stamp on to ensure my Orchids would be sturdy, and i curled it with my bne folder to add some extra dimension.
Let me know what you think of my Orchid decorations and have a good evening.
Thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx

Product List