Saturday 6 May 2017

Card Set for my Eastern Palace Stationary Set






Good afternoon my friends,

i finished off my card set for yesterday´s stationary set, featuring the brand new eastern palace designer suite from stampin up!
So my set now holds 5 pretty cards, 6" x 4" , all coordinating with the design of the box they are kept in.
So many of you have asked for a tutorial, and i have decided to take on the marathon project of making the tutorial for the stationary set.
So today, i made two short tutorials , explaining how i created the embellishments used in the stationary set.
One is the die cut embellishments , introducing you to the brand new dies from the eastern palace suite , and the other one is my stamping technique for the medallion i made from the eastern palace stamp set.
Both tutorials are currently uploading to my channel and will be published shortly, so if you want to make sure you dont miss out, just subscribe to my blog here as well as my Youtube channel, and you will get notified automatically.

The cards you see here are all made of the scraps of DSP that were left over after i finished the stationary set, so nothing went to waste!

If you are interested in the Eastern palace Suite, you can browse/shop it here:



Thanks for dropping by todayand have a nice weekend!
Bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List