Sunday 2 April 2017

Star fold card featuring the succulent gardens designer paper



This is the video tutorial for this card!

 






Good evening!

I was doing the tutorial for the star fold card today and this is the card i made during the tutorial.
I had run out of  the moroccan nights designer paper and had to come up with another theme for my tutorial, so i decided to go for the succulent gardens.

I love this card as it has got a totally different look from the first one although it is the same card base. I always find it super exciting to mix and match designer papers and see the result after all has been mixed and matched!

For this version of my star fold card i did not distress my designer papers as i did with my first card, because i wanted it to have that very clean and crisp look that it has got now.

I hope you are enjoying my tutorial for the star fold cards and wish you happy crafting!
If you would like to purchase any of the papers and or card stock  i have used for my project, please find the shopping list with links to my webshop below.
Thanks for dropping by and have a good evening

JoJo xx
Product List