Thursday 20 April 2017

Results of today´s life crafting session on foamiran flowers




Hello and good evening ladies & gentlemen,

today, i went live on facebook with a crafting session, creating various foamiran flowers and creating these beautiful table or wall decorations.

If you have missed out on the session, the video recording is still available on facebook in my group, the link to join my group is here:


Just follow the link, join my group and you will have access to the exclusive videos and tutorials i publish in there, anybody is welcome!

I just hope you love my work and the flowers and here are some more pictures of the decorations boxed up and ready to go to my shop at Allendale Forge Studios!





 Thanks for dropping by and bye for today

JoJo xx


Product List
Simply Scored
£27.00
Bone Folder
£6.25
Pansy Punch
£14.50
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Rich Razzleberry 12" X 12" Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry 12" X 12" Card Stock
£5.50