Monday 3 April 2017

Global Design Project #GDP081, entry #2





 





Good evening,

and here is my second entry for the Global Design Challenge #GDP081!
Please read more about the Global Design Project Challenges here.

This is the current challenge:

So the colours i chose are Night of Navy, Whisper White and Very Vanilla for my project!

Why don´t you join the fun and enter a card , too?


This Star fold card has a belly band that has got an elasticated lacy ribbon to ensure a tight fit but still allow to be taken off easily.
I uesd night of navy, whisper white and  very vanilla card stock and the floral boutique DSP for my entry.

The card  features die cut elements from the so detailed thinlists die set as well as from the up & away thinlits die set.
It was made from an 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" piece of card stock and i stamped a flower from the flower shop stamp set as well as from the falling flowers stamp set and heat embossed it in silver to create the belly band´s floral embellishment. 
The leafs on it were stamped and fussy-cut from the falling flowers stamp set, too.

The colour coordinated floral boutique DSP gives this card its feminine touch and the sentiment from the floral phrases stamp set gives this card its finishing touch.
Loads of rhinestone embellishments add to the elegant and sparkly look. 

I hope you like my unusual card shape and find inspiration from my make.
There is a video tutorial on my Youtube video channel for star fold cards, if you want to go and have a look? 

I have to go for now and wish you all a nice evening. Thanks for dropping by

JoJo