Wednesday 19 April 2017

Foamiran Flowers








Good evening everybody,

today i was really busy and did not have much time to craft, as i was preparing my shop slot at the Allendale Forge Studios Craft Shop.... i was decorating, pricing, re-decorating, running backwards and forwards between home and the shop...
I am so proud to say that  the Allendale Forge Studios have taken me on board their artist members list and am excited to announce that as from May 2017, i will be running weekly re-curring Card `n Cuppa mornings at the Forge Studio´s Cafe , but i will post all the relevant information once it´s also up on the Forge Studio´s website.
All my cards and boxes are available to purchase from the Studio´s Shop as from today!

So i tried out a technique of flower making with foamiran, and the pictures show my very first attempts in this technique.
I used some dies as well as punches from stampin up! to cut out my foamiran, and the way the material gets crinkled you cannot even recognize the original shape any more, and i think the results are amazing, and i know i will be making foamiran flowers quite often as from now.
I will be posting more abut this amazing stuff shortly and am super exited to have discovered this for my projects and cards!
Hve a good nights and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx