Tuesday 11 April 2017

Black embossed magic technique Card





Good afternoon @all,

i have made another card in the black embossed magic technique, and i love how the colours pop out!
I have already made a video tutorial on how to do this technique, so you can find it here:

For today´s card i used the special reason stamp set, and i added very fine  silver glitter to my white embossing powder, adding that extra bit of sparkle to it!

The picture does not capture the glittery effect, but in reality, the card front is very sparkly and amazes with vibrant, brilliant colours.
My card measures 5 3/4 " x 6 3/4" and i have mounted my black mat on a piece of white card stock  that´s slightly bigger, measuring 5 1/4" x 6 1/4".
I have used the watercolour words stamp set for my sentiment and finished my card off by adding basic pearl embellishments. 
The shopping list is posted below this, as always.
Thanks for dropping by and reading my blog.
Bye for now

JoJo xx
Product List