Tuesday 7 March 2017

Slide out Dragonfly Card!





Good evening!

I know you have been waiting for my second release today, and i admit, i am coming up late tonight!
I was really busy with sending out parcels and needed to go shopping , too, so i am late tonight.

And this is my make for tonight.. a slide out card featuring our beautiful dragonflies thinlits and stamp set!

The two white panels slide in and out when you pull on the right side, and i know you will be asking for a video tutorial on this one.
I wont be able to do one tonight, but i promise i will make one ever the next couple of days.
If you don´t want to miss out on the release , simply subscribe to my Youtube channel here.

In the mean time, just enjoy scrolling through my blog, i will add all the details for this card together with the video tutorial, once it´s done!

Thanks for drpping by and let me know in the comments what you think of my make!

JoJo xx