Friday 10 March 2017

Moroccan nights meets make a medaillon box!






Good afternoon everybody,

today, i want to show you how you can up-cycle your glossy box , look fantastic box or Birch box packages with our beautiful designer paper series!

In my case, it was the latest look fantastic box that i received and it was mainly black, so i decided to use the moroccan designer paper series from stampin up!.

I simply cut the top panel from it, and the side panels too, and put them in place with sticky tape.
I also stamped the big ornament in the center on colour  coordinated card stock, and cut it out by hand.
I then had the idea to use our free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, to create a medaillon because it has got this oriental touch as well and would be a cool combination, i found.
I really love the free stamp set as you can see it creates the most beautiful design and i layered bot medaillons with dimensionals to add some depth to it.
I also used the wonderful free golden ribbon i got from the Sale-A-Bration promotion for my last order, and it adds beautifully to the design, doesn´t it?
You can read more about the Sale-A-Bration free items and how to get them here.

 I really hope i have inspired you to do the same with your Glossy box boxes or Birch box or Look Fantastic boxes.. they are really sturdy boxes and too good to disposed of.

I am leaving you - as always - the list of items i have used from my stampin up! stash and i hope you enjoy your shopping experience.
Thanks for dropping by and see you soon.

JoJo xx
Product List