Wednesday 1 March 2017

It´s Tea Time!




Hello everybody,

today i am coming up with my version of the tea cup and tea pot set.. There are so many versions out there and video tutorials, that i won´t put one up for these unless you really ask me to do one, because its quite a bit of work and would be a two parts tutorial.

I think the silver heat embossed flourish looks gorgeous on this project and i really enjoyed making these... 
I will add the list of used stampin up! supplies at the bottom of this post so you can get creative!
Remember it´s Sale-A-Bration time and if you order stampin up! products now, you will get free stamps and papers that are exclusive to th Sale-A-Bration range and cannot be purchased anywhere!

Don´t forget to follow my blog if you dot want to miss out on my weekly tutorials and projects and cards!
There´s a wealth to discover, i promise!

I gotta go back to my crafting table so enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!

JoJo xx



Product List