Sunday 26 March 2017

Do you like subtle inks? Then this is for you!







Good afternoon!

After posting the tutorial for the card set i was in full swing and quickly did this pretty card, using my free stamp set "Avant Garden" from the Sale-A-Bration freebies range , stamping  in subtle inks.

I then embossed a beautiful heart ( unfortunately, the folder is not from SU, but i had it for over a year and love it so much!) onto my stamped image and cut my front panel to measure 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". 
My card stock i used was blushing bride from the subtles collection and measures 5" x 7".

I finished off my card with a few basic pearl embellishments which i use a lot ( not that you wouldn´t have noticed that yet! )

It took me less than 10 minutes to make this card and i think its a great card that anybody can do, thanks to the amazing stamps and papers stampin up has to offer. 

I am pleased with my result and hope you love this pretty card  as much as i do, too.
I will post the shopping list below for you so you can see at one glance what stash you will need.

Thanks for dropping by and have a fab evening!

JoJo xx

Product List