Tuesday 14 February 2017

Shaker Cards!





Happy Valentine´s day everybody....

I created these two shaker cards yesterday because i took some inspiration from a cad magazine, and felt the urge to try out what i had seen myself.

The effect is pretty awesome i think and i love that the whole card i just in one colour, still it doesn´t look boring or in any way, does it?

I embossed the backgrounds with floral designs, die- cut the frame and added acetate to the frame.
To create the shaker effect, i used foam pads and sequins ( colour- matching ones of course ) and attched the frame to the background embossed panel.

I then cut a strip of the same card stock to size and heat embossed my sentiment, glued it across my front panel and added a die cut flower or butterfly.

To finish the card off i glued my panel to  a white card and distressed the edges with distress ink, adding a few stitches and rhinestones at the end.

These cards are quick and easy to make and i hope you will give it a try, too!

Thanks for stopping by today!
JoJo xxx