Tuesday 10 May 2016

Set of 8 Cards in an Envelobox







Good evening everybody

i made this set of greeting cards from scrap pieces of leftover designer papers and made them all ook very similar, just added different sentiments.

I created a series of 8 greeting cards , all with embossed paper panels on the front and decided to make a box for them so they could be kept together as a set of cards, making it a fabulous gift.

I used the envelobox maker board from crafters companion for the envelobox and think it looks very neat and elegant.

I often use the envelope punch board from stampin up! as well to make envelopes  but for enveloboxes i prefer the board from crafters companion.

I hope you like my set of cards and please let me know what you think in the comments, thank you.

Have a nice evening and speak soon

JoJo xx