Monday 16 May 2016

Large Snowflake on a little Gift Box




Good afternoon all,

i just received my new snowflake die today, which i bought second hand from a lady in one of the many crafting groups, and i totally am in love with the die!

So i went straight ahead to the craft room and quickly did this lovely little gift box that is dominated by a very sparkly and big snow flake on its belly band!
I used holographic silver mirri card for the snow flake and i think it just looks fab!

I know its a very wintry theme but i just am so in love with the die and all these cute little snow flake stamps that i decided to ignore the fact that we are in May!

If you fancy a tutorial for the box, let me know. Its a no glue box template and very quick and easy to make and i am happy to show you how to make it if you want me to!

Until then happy crafting

JoJo xx