Monday 9 May 2016

Heat embossed and distressed Card




Hello fellow Crafters,

as i said before, i took inspriation from a UK card magazine for this technique and was hooked straight away.

So here is my second make of this kind and i think its looking great!

I heat embossed my stamped image with white glitter heat embossing powder and then used 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks peeled paint,peacock feathers and scattered straw to create the colour wash in the background.

I did the same with the sentiment and layered both panels on green and white cardstock, then attached it all to my card made from the same green card stock.
I used green glitter washi tape to frame the card, added white flowers and mini butterflies and finally put a plain white insert into my card, and there it was!

Finished in all its glory!

I hope my makes inspire you to give it a try, too. 
Until then!
JoJo xx