Monday 9 May 2016

Maritime Bullseye Shaker Card





Good morning everybody

this is a shaker card i made for my sister. It has got a maritime touch because my sister is a sailor and is out on the sea as often as she can, so i was sure she would love the design!

I cut an aperture  to a white panel that would sit on the front of the card, used acetate to create the " window" and added double sided sticky foam pads to the back around the aperture to create the space for the sequins.

I placed a maritime cut out design on the card front where the aperture would sit and wrapped some twine around the  front panel, stamped the sentiment, attached a stripe of design paper across the front panel and added a die cut anchor embellishment  before cutting the aperture and  attaching it to the card itself.
Don´t forget to add your sequins in before attaching the panel to your card front! 

I finished my card off by adding a die cut blue circle as a frame around my aperture to give it a bullseye´s look.
I hope you like my little make!
See you soon
JoJo xx