Monday 23 May 2016

Exploding Box with a Gift Box inside



Hello and good afternoon my dear friends,

today, i want to present this exploding box to you, featuring a podest in the center that holds a little box , tailor- made for a Vichy day cream.

I think it is a great way of presenting a face cream to a lovely lady,  as the box itself is elegant and with its embossed panels on green mirror card stock and hand crafted water colour paper flowers and die- cut leafs that add to the sophisticated look, too!

Who would not want to get a great gift like that!




The card stock i used measures 9 " x 9 " and i scored at 3" and 6" on each side, scoring diagonally in each of the corners to fold the sides in.
the podest measures 2 1/2 " by 2 1/2 " and is 1 inch high and i cut out the space for the gift box centrally on the podest with my craft knife.

The little green box that holds the cream  measures 2" x 2" and i added die-cut leafs and one of my water colour paper flowers, too.

Orange ribbon on the inside as well as on the outside  finishes my exploding box off and i think the bright orange is a lovely contrast to the different greens  i used on the box.

I hope you enjoyed this  project and see you soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

JoJoxx