Wednesday 4 May 2016

Embossed Flowers Card with liquid Pearls



Hello dear Crafters,

this is a quick make from Freebies i got from a Card Making Magazine last week.. 
the embossing folder works very well, so do the dies for the flowers..
I must say that most of the freebies you can get from magazines are really working well, and i have got quite a bit of a collection of them in my stash!

I also took inspiration for this card from the magazine.
Even the stamped sentiment was a freebie too and i loved the fact that the stamped flowers coordinate with the die cut flower shape! 

I loved the idea of combining black card stock with the holographic effect and created this tonight.. and i really love it!
 
I also added some liquid pearls in the centers of the embossed flowers which
 does look really cute i find.

I hope you like my card and find inspiration in creating some yourself!

Until then have a nice evening

JoJo xx